Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jeem Services Pty Ltd
The term ‘Jeem Services Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Jeem Services Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of any information or materials that is linked to from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through other refered website(s) meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Credit Terms & Conditions
In Workshop (Our Location)
From time to time we will be employed by people to repair computers and other various equipment. Our workshop hourly rate will be explained to you and a contract offered in writing. Upon acceptance of this contract payment shall be made either at the time of booking the job in, or at the time of picking up the job, but no later.
Account terms (credit) are not offered for walk in customers, if you are an account holder, normal trading terms would have already been negotiated with you and these will apply.
On Site (Your Location)
All on site work is to be pre-paid 1 hour, which covers our minimum 1 hour of time on site including travel time#. Our hourly rate for on site will be explained on booking. On Site work is strictly Pay for all time away from our site in 1 hour increments charged in one hour increments.
If there is a non payment for onsite work for any reason, the customer shall be given no less than 2 days and no more than 5 days to pay the outstanding amount. After such time, if payment has not been received in full, actions will be taken to recover monies owed, and an amount of 2 x the amount billed will be charged for recovery of costs, or $200 whichever is the lesser.
In the case where an external debt recovery agency is employed to recover overdue amounts, Jeem Services authorises such agency to add their recovery costs to the total amount owing by the customer.
These terms and conditions are automatically accepted upon acceptance of a technician from Jeem Services entering your premises.
#Travel time is an additional 1 Hour entirely at our discretion for jobs outside of Gisborne / New Gisborne / South Gisborne